big head

Saturday, June 04, 2016

Thank you for loving me.

I almost forget this feeling
when you're loving and be loved
once i quote from Tauriel,
"if this is love, then please take it away from me."
well, this time, if this is love,
then please don't let it slip away.

I write this for You.
the one that I adore.
The relativity theory about time is very2 works when i'm spending it with you.
I dont know how many hours that we've spent together. But it feels fast dan never enough.

I like the sound of your name,
the wrinkle on your nose everytime you laugh
the way you move at the club
the way you pop the methol ball on your cigarettes
When you're changing minds every 5 seconds.
Your pensieve face when you're reading a novel
I like the way you talk dirty
and the taste of your lips
that scent on your neck
the sweet smell of your hair
how you said i'm cool
how you walk
even your loud and embarassing laugh.

the list will keep on going.

I will play my part and dont wanna think about the future.
Right now i just wanna love you and enjoy every moment that i can spent with you.
I dont know how long we can walk this beautiful path together,

All I know is i just want to be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home